Hire and special occasions
Castle Park is a beautiful destination for any event, from conference meetings, social gatherings to community meetups, for fun activities from games to making crafts. Castle Park can cater to everyone’s needs with a beautiful conservatory, a classroom, a large meeting room/wedding reception area along with various other rooms available to spend your morning, afternoon or evening.
Castle Park also gives you a chance to show off to your guests as it is surrounded by beautiful scenery and lavish picturesque gardens.
Whether it is a birthday, wedding, party or general celebration we are available to hire and offer a great variety of rooms of all sizes, from the outside gardens to the beautiful conservatory south facing the sun, which can offer a beautiful cocktail party followed by a light picnic themed lunch.
As Castle Park is ran by a trust, we do not have the resources to organise your day for you, however we do have a local list of suppliers who we believe can cater to all of your party needs. Have your own suppliers in mind? Just send our management team a message and they will advise you on the suitability of this and if there are any restrictions to consider.
- Combined rooms one and two - £20 per hour (seats 50 people, 22 seated at tables)
- Main meeting room one (front half of room) - £15 per hour (seats 35 people, 14 seated at tables)
- Main meeting room two (back half of room) - £10 per hour (seats 15 people, eight seated at tables)
- Interview room - £8 per hour (seats up to eight people at tables)
- Coffee machine - £1 per person per session, morning, afternoon and evening
- Flip chart - £5 per meeting
Please remember that this is a public park and cannot be made private as it violates our terms and conditions.