8 January 2019
Voluntary arts groups from across west Cheshire are invited to a fundraising workshop on Saturday 9 February at Tarvin Community Centre.
Cheshire West Voluntary Arts Network is running the event with the support of Chester Voluntary Action and Cheshire West and Chester Council.
Councillor Louise Gittins, Cabinet Member Communities and Wellbeing said: “Fundraising can be a daunting task, so I hope as many local organisations as possible can come along to what I’m sure will be both entertaining and informative plus a good opportunity to network.
“There will be a range of speakers sharing information to help and support organisations with their fundraising planning and applications. I’d like to thank the speakers from Cheshire Connect, Chester Voluntary Action and Chester Bach Singers for taking part.”
Everyone taking part will also have the opportunity to share their organisations’ publicity materials and meet informally.
- 12.30 Registration
- 12.55 How to prepare an application: Governance / Project that’s meaningful to your organisation / Partnership – speaker from Cheshire Connect
- 1.15 Researching / identifying appropriate funds – Chester Voluntary Action
- 1.35 How to apply – dos and don’ts – Richard Hall, Development and Fundraising Officer for Cultural Services, Cheshire West and Chester Council
- 2.15 Success and failure – representatives from local Voluntary Arts Organisations
- 2.35 Fundraising case study – Nicky Brooks, Chairperson Chester Bach Singers
- 2.55 Round table discussions sharing best practice / ideas / queries.
- 3.40 Feedback
- 4.00 Finish
To reserve your free place please visit: www.ticketsource.co.uk/cheshire-west-voluntary-arts-network
Tarvin Community Centre, Meadow Cl, Tarvin, Chester CH3 8LY
Discuss this article
Please see terms below before using this feature
Please be aware that the facility above is a Facebook service, posting your views will make some of your Facebook information visible to everyone (as with any Facebook activity).
The system administrators (VISAV Limited) monitor the content added. Any misuse or objectionable material should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org
The views expressed do not represent the views of the system administrators who are VISAV Limited, the Police, Neighbourhood Watch and other Information Provider using this service. The System Administrators make no guarantee, endorsement and accept no liability, regarding the discussion service above, including, but not limited to, its availability, accuracy, currency, content, quality or lack of objectionable or offensive content.